The E-Commerce Monster, Is Now a Fox in Cloud Business
Amazon Web Service (AWS) – An Astonishing IT Certification Course
AWS is a platform which was launched in July 2002. In its premature stages, the platform consisted of only a few desperate tools and services. Then in late 2003, this concept was publicly reformulated by planning a vision for Amazon’s retail computing infrastructure that was completely standardized, completely automated, and would rely extensively on web services for services such as storage and would draw on internal work already underway and the vision also mentioned the possibility of selling access to virtual servers as a service, proposing the company could generate revenue from the new infrastructure investment
AWS Certification Course
AWS certification is a level of Amazon Web Services cloud expertise that an IT professional obtains after passing one or more exams the public cloud provider offers. IT pros gain this certifications to demonstrate and validate technical cloud knowledge and skills. This provides different certification exams for cloud engineers, administrators and architects. It offers 6 different certifications, grouped into 4 main paths:
- CLOUD PRACTIONER PATH
- ARCHITECT PATH
- DEVELOPER PATH
- OPERATIONS PATH
This Certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
Reasons for Adapting AWS Solutions by Business Organization
Companies use cloud computing solutions for a variety of business needs. This ever-growing list includes web hosting and application hosting, big data storage and analytics, backup and disaster recovery, custom projects in emerging areas like IoT and more. Organizations that successfully integrate this solution realize benefits like increased efficiency, cost-savings, greater speed, tighter security, and easier scalability.
Benefits of AWS Certification
This Certifications are quite useful to pursue. The major benefits of getting this certification which directs how useful this Certification can be for a student’s career.
- Validates cloud skills and knowledge
- Adds possibilities to get a hike in salary
- Makes you desirable in the job market
- Manifest commitment to a profession
- Increases chances of getting hired
- Opens door for new job opportunities
- Makes you completely geeky
Demand and Future of AWS Certification
There is a great demand for Cloud solutions and this is the market leader in cloud solutions. This absolutely shows that candidates with the Certification have more demand. It is a brilliant opportunity for the professionals who can prove their knowledge with recognized cloud certifications. One of the best things with AWS Cloud Career is that candidates can easily move into the cloud from other fields like development, DevOps Engineer, Networking, ML, BigData and many more. The cloud networking market is becoming a remarkable career for professionals with the certification
Most Imp actful AWS Certification and Turbocharging Cloud Career
- CLOUD ARCHITECT
- SYSOPS ADMINISTRATOR
- CLOUD DEVELOPER
- CLOUD SALES & PURCHASE MANAGER
- CLOUD DEVOPS ENGINEER
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, CLOUD
- CLOUD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- NETWORKING SPECIALIST
- SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
- BIG DATA SPECIALIST
Prequisites to Learn AWS
A working knowledge of security and consistency strategies is a likewise basics.
- Client Server computing.
- Basic scripting
- Operating Systems.
Candidates Preference for AWS Roles
In a simple term there are 3 roles:
- Sysops: If a candidate is from an Admin background and moving into AWS Sysops, will be the most preferable choice for him/her where the candidate perform several admin roles like how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the cloud platform using the features and tools related to configuration and deployment.
- Architect: For AWS Architect course it doesn’t demand any pre-requisites but it demands a prior experience of 5-6 years or more in Sysops or AWS Development profile in order to learn and move into an Architect role.
- Development: If a candidate is from a Development background or good at coding then it is better to choose AWS Development where you will perform operations over the services along with developing SaaS-based applications and implementing concepts like cloud essentials, models, high availability, auto-scaling, load balancing, redundant services.
Companies using AWS solutions & Hiring certified
- 21ST CENTURY FOX
- 3M HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- 6 WAVES
- 91 APP
- 9S PLAY
- ABEMA TV
- ABP NEWS NETWORK
- ADi MAP
- ASHAHI GLASS
- AIR BNB
- ASIA NEWS NETWORK
Leave a Reply